History of MTVFC#1

Monroe Township Volunteer Fire company was formed in 1949 at 24 Harrison Ave Monroe Township. Pictured above is the original firehouse.

Insert history here

Monroe Township Volunteer Fire Company One and the Monroe Township Fire District 1 Fire prevention office moved into our new home in 2016 located at 467 Spotswood Englishtown Road.

Current and future information such as numbers of members and so on